If you have a cell phone more than likely and that means you have a camera and you take pictures. Well, most people don’t even think about making money on the side from taking pictures. In this article, I’m going to show you how.
Take pictures of your receipts
iBotta is an amazing app that allows you to earn cash back when you shop for groceries by taking pictures of your receipt. The best thing about this app is that you don’t have to switch your favorite brands for this to work.
How it works
- Sign up for iBotta and you can just use your Facebook credentials to start
- Before you go to the grocery store look through the app so you can have an idea of what items offer cash back.
- Take a picture of your receipt after you purchase the selected items then iBotta will give you your cashback
- You must achieve $20 worth of cash back to be able to cash out.
Take pictures of hiring signs
We all see now hiring signs around town and if you download the Jobspotter app you can earn some extra cash by shooting photos and uploading them to the app to accumulate points, which can be exchange for amazon gift cards. You can find this app in both apple and the ios store.
Sell photos on EyeEm
EyeEm allows you to take pictures and sell them to top brands and agencies
How it works
- Available both in Android and iOS store you would need to create and account for EyeEm
- Upload your choice of pictures to the website
- If your photo sells you will receive 50% of its profit
Clashout is similar to Eyem and it allows you to upload pictures for money.
Prices range from $5 to $80 so it’s enticing knowing you can make some dough selling pics that more than likely you would have taken pictures of in the first place.
Foap is basically the same app as Eyem and their app acts as a middleman and you receive 50% of the commission. Foap gets less traffic than EyeEm but it’s best to have as many sites. Most photos sell for $10 so on average you will be looking at earning $5. That’s not to bad especially since most people enjoy taking photos